Opinions of people who have OWNED Adagio's

I'd like to hear from people who have actually owned Acoustic Zen Adagio speakers. They're on my short list for auditioning. I've got a Unico SE integrated (140w) and Cairn Fog v3 cd player.
Thanks.
dave_rosenblum
I own them,i think the unico would sound great with them from what i hear about that amp,ive had my curiosity about the uni se.Regardless the adagios are staying what ever amp im ending up with.Also not familiar with your cd player.For what you can pick up on gone...yeah,imho.
I have been living with my Acoustic Zen Adagio for the past 1 year and couldn't be happier.My advise to you though ,is to change the stock spikes to Finite Elemente Cerebase.The results are just astounding!!!I think it is a must for all ADAGIO owners.I use A COPLAND CDA289 for my digital front,and replaced my simaudioi-7 with NEODIO 150.I think the Unico will do just fine,and Your CDP is actually quite impressive.In Short,you won't go wrong and I urge you to at least audition the Cerabase,you will know what I mean
Chad, A lot of times people make comments on speakers that they heard one time real quick in a less than ideal set up. I don't think the original poster is out of line to ask for help from people that own them. Maybe a better way to ask would have been to hear from people that own them or have spent significant time with them.