Is break in quicker with Planars and Stats?

I ordered new Neo ribbon midrange panels for my VMPS FF3SRE and they shipped today so I got to thinking...
I have never purchased a higher end speaker new so I wonder if there is a quicker breakin for Planar and Electrostat models because of the very different mechanical properties, I dont remeber ever reading this topic so curious what others think. I have owned sealed, ported, transmission line, Planars and Electrostats but again never a brand new quality model.
I also had the all crossovers upgraded so thats another issue with breakin but as far as the drivers what do you guys think? Thanks for entertaining me.
chadnliz
Wow, musicnoise needs to reinvent his name, it should say Iamjustnoise :)
While I understamd we become acclimated to gear we get to know anyone who truely thinks any speaker is warmed up after 2 seconds has no business giving advice, let me guess he also thinks all amps sound the same, no cables make any difference and a CD player is a CD player.
While I am not trying to start a big fight I also do not welcome the idea that break in doesnt happen, I am simply wondering if a speaker made of different material would take less time to optimize and I still have no clear answer but that in itself appears to answer my question.
When ever I read that someone says speakers do not break in I can skip anything else they have to say.
I've had 2 pair of Maggies.
Original MG-1s rebuilt at the 20 year old mark were
very different upon return and needed months at my modest listening schedule to return to 'normal'.
There replacement, some 1.6s were weird! I was sitting listening after original install and the stereo image wavered from left to right and back again, several times fairly quickly. I was absolutely SOBER, too, so don't even say it!
They settled in fairly quickly and never repeated the image thing.
I, too, would have been a little leary of speaker break in but am now a believer. I think speakers break in quickly for the first say.....8 or 10 hours.
its a simple matter, on Maggies the mylar stretches and on cone speakers the surround gets more flexable. Both free up the sound and allow better bass.