Dynaudio Contour S 1.4 vs Special 25?

Hello everyone,
Please, help me to solve my dilemma.
Recently I heard the Contour S 1.4 at the end of Naim electronics similar to mine which is CD 5x, NAC 202 and NAP 250.2. I played some of my favorite music – hard & heavy rock, electronica, acid-jazz and I was totally convinced about the speakers.
While trying to find some good deals in the used market I realized I could stretch for a used Special 25 pair as well.
The problem is that I haven’t heard the Special 25 neither in Naim system nor in A/B comparison with the S 1.4.
Could you please describe me the main differences, pros/cons etc. of both models.
I imagine the Special 25 are more detailed but on the bright side as well which I am trying to avoid – currently I am using huge studio monitors from Tannoy DMT 15 II, which are quite revealing, uninvolving and pain to listen to bad recorded rock&roll on them.
My listening room is rater small – 12 x 9 x 8 – may be a problem for the bigger back ports of the Specials?
On the other hand Special 25 are upper in the Dynaudio’s ladder and “the best sounding monitors” according to some but will they be better for my case?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Ivo
natzev_i
agree with rkerv. i've lived with the 1.3SE for many years and now the C1. the 1.3SE is an incredibly special speaker and i would pick it any time over the s1.4. i think it will also be a good match to naim voicing (and so will the c1). if you can find it used they are great value and you will not be disappointed.

these dyn's love space and your 12x9 room may be a challenge. be prepared for room treatments.
FWIW - I A/Bed 1.3SE with S1.4 at the dealer.... same system, same room, and I ended up with the S1.4.

The 1.3SE had no real advantages over the S1.4 that I heard.
Well, it seems the 1.3SE and Special 25 are out of the equation.
What would be best - to go with C1s only or with S 1.4 partnered with good quality musical sub.
Naim electronics; small room; rock music.
Thanks!