What subwoofer to use with Maggies?

I have a pair of Magnepan MMG's and I am looking for suggestions of subwoofers that mate well with the Maggie sound. I am open to (2) smaller subs or one large one. Suggestions and experiences welcome.

Thanks,
nissancrazy
the new Rel smaller subs, mabye 2 depending on room size, or a Velodyne DD-12. I have an SVS cylinder that I love.

The JL Audios are excellent, and bit on the higher priced side.
Agree with the suggextion to keep the sub or subs SMALL! Eight inch or smaller.
I use a single B&W SW300 (I found used for $200.) and it is just right for my B&W 805S speakers.
Too big and it will never blend in.
Well, I am using a Sunfire True Sub Super Jr. (on loan
at the moment from a buddy)to great effect with a
pair of Cardersound Madisons, so I think if it can
keep up with them, it should work great for Maggies
as well.
Thanks for the suggestions to this point. I am using a Earthquake MKIV-10 with both a passive and active 10 inch sub. The subwoofer is placed in the back of the room close to the couch. The Maggies are on the front wall, or more spefifically about 36 inches from the front wall. My issue has been one of constant changing of the subwoofer level. Just when I think it is dialed in on music it lacks in base for movies, then once dialed in for music it lacks the authority for movie soundtracks. I agree with the above comment to keep the woofers smaller, I was thinking a pair of 8 inch subs but have noticed that there are not many offerings in this category. I also like the sound of the 10's as they seem to be a solid mix for both music and movies, but obviously I am not thrilled with the performance to this point.
Forgive me for asking,but do you use a 5.1 system for muovies/2 channel for music? The .1/LFE sub is meant to deliver bombastic explosions and dinosaur stomping.The "music" sub does its' job without notice.
When dealing with the "music" sub,it is usually designed to work with a particular speaker system,or it needs to be flexible enough to work with multiples.The first can be done on a moderate budget,the other is more expensive to implement.