Best speaker for vocals

I asked before about the 803d vs the Martin Logan Spire but my question should have been what is the best speaker for vocals? I have Klipsch RF-7s and they have a great lively sound but I do feel like the midrange is a bit hollow at times. What are opinions on a speaker that is known for its midrange? I listen to David Gray, Avett Brothers, Ben Harper, etc. I want the most realistic vocals. I have read that Harbeth Super HL5 may be the ticket but it is not full range and there is no matching center.
macallan7
Eminent technology 8b's
You have to like the looks and have the right amp to drive them, but they sound tremendous with vocals. They are also one of the best bang for buck speakers on the market. Have heard some of the ML speakers (not the spire). The MLs tend to sound a little hollow in the mids to my ears - not fleshed out enough, great detail though. The B*W speakers tend to sound a little too forward for my taste. You have very different speakers mentioned about. Stats, (planers - Em. Tech) Horns - Klips, and cone speakers -B&W all have there strengths and weaknesses. Decide which category of speaker sound you like best and go in that direction.
I thought the Harbeth could not handle low bass, maybe I am wrong. Anyone know how the Hl5 would compare to my Klipsch RF-7?