From tiny Silverline's to slightly bigger PSB's

I now have Silverline Minuets being powered with Jolida's latest JD 302 integrated amplifier. I am thinking about changing to some PSB Synchrony Two B's, or even step down to the PSB Imagine B's. I have a medium + listening area and am (obviously) a budget audiophile. Is this an upgrade, or am I just spinning my wheels and wasting my money?
byegolly
ALL three times I have owned PSB Stratus Mini speakers, they have never once ceased to blow me completely away. Sounding WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY bigger than they really are.
These PSBs are one of my favorites I've heard in recent years and a great value. I don't see how one can go wrong with them.

Heard good things about SIlverline's but have never heard them.
the new psb synchrony line is pretty incredible. sound, build, etc...all three models are competitive with the best thats out there in new stuff.
Agree with Jaybo.

The larger Synchrony floor standers is what I listened to when auditioning the Audio Research pre-amps recently at my dealer's, prior to buying. I could find no fault with them running on Rogue tube power amplification in conjunction with the ARC pre-amp (a small REL sub was in use also however so I have not heard how these do the lowest octave on their own though). I just wanted to crank these up higher and higher and keep listening. The PSBs never winced in the slightest in this setup.

I preferred them over Usher monitors and by just a tad over the large Magnepan 20s based mainly on dynamics.

The only other dealer systems I've heard in recent years that sounded as good to me was $100000 worth of VAC, VTL, DCS and Magico gear at a well known high end shop in Manhattan and a similar cost pure MBL (save phono) system .

Were I in the market for new speaks, this might be where I look first.