very small speakers

I am looking for a very small and affordable setup for my bedroom. I was thinking of running a pair of very small speakers and a subwoofer. Amp still tbd.

If anyone has seen the super small bose satelite speakers and subwoofer systems- well something like that, only a bit more hi-fi.

I've never seen such small system here on Audiogon or elsewhere, and don't know if such hi-fi systems exist.

I like quality but very budget gear. Currently in my living room, I have a pair of Klipsch floorstanders and a Jolida 102B with a Bottlehead phono preamp. So definately budget, but decent. Maybe I can pick up some used gear on this site if someone could make a few random suggestions.
anchan
I bought a pair of PSB mini-monitors used, very inexpensively. I was blown away by them. (I usually listen to Ayre/Green Mountain). Don't know if they are small enough (6 x 10?)but they were a pleasant surprise for the money.
The PSBs would be a great low-cost alternative. PSB makes a smaller 2-way yet--the Alpha LR1 Monitor at 4-1/4"w x 7-1/8"h x 6-3/8"d.

Concerning the Gallos, to give you an idea of their sizes, the Nucleus Micro satellites are 4" diameter truncated spheres--the size of a softball or grapefruit.

The A'Divas, which can hand off to the sub at a lower frequency and can play louder, are the same shape at 5" in diameter--the size of a larger grapefruit.

All three want to hand off to the subwoofer at about 90-100 Hz.
The Nucleus Micros look pretty cool, and cheap to boot. It looks like a sub would serve them well.
06-02-09: Anchan
The Nucleus Micros look pretty cool, and cheap to boot. It looks like a sub would serve them well.
...And any of the the Gallo subs make an ideal match. For your bedroom requirements, their TR-1 should do nicely. You can turn a Micro- or A'Diva-based system into something very room-filling and dynamic with their MPS sub. That's a good sub, period.