What floorstanding speakers should I buy?

I am looking for a set of floorstanding speakers around $1000 thinking of going used so I can get more speaker for the money. I listen to Jazz Blues Rock and even hard rock and some classical so I need a well rounded speaker. I'm using a NAD C272 amp 150W. Thanks
volvoturbo
I suggest not buying speakers around an amp, but buying an amp to power your prefered speakers.
If you live anywhere near Anaheim, there's a pair of Snell B Minor's for sale on audiogon for $1000. An absolute steal for a great versatile pair of speakers that are perfect for what you want. I have a pair and I can't give them up.
Cant go wrong with Vandersteen 2ce signatures, they are running about 1000 used right now. Or Spendor SP1/2e they run a litttle more about 1200
You might want to read the thread on the Ohm MWT speakers on this forum (app $1K new, direct from Ohm). I've never heard this model, but I'm very happy with the larger Ohm 100s that I own. Judging from the thread, this might be a good choice for you.

Good Luck

Marty
I own the Ohm Walsh Micro Talls and they are great speakers with a very small footprint that would work very well with your NAD.