What floorstanding speakers should I buy?

I am looking for a set of floorstanding speakers around $1000 thinking of going used so I can get more speaker for the money. I listen to Jazz Blues Rock and even hard rock and some classical so I need a well rounded speaker. I'm using a NAD C272 amp 150W. Thanks
volvoturbo
To the above listed speakers, I would also audition the DCM TFE-200, which sells for $1K/pr new, factory direct, with a 30-day in-home trial. http://www.mitekfactoryoutlet.com/products/brand.cfm?brand=6
ok , you are going to get a lot of opinions.and tes ideally you should choose speakers first then your amp.my ist job out of college was selling high end electronics. IN 70S.SO I HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEAD FOR THE OLDER SPEAKERS.THE DAHLQUIST DQ 10 WAS A GREAT CLASSIC AND STILL HOLDS UP WELL TODAY. SOME OLDER INFINITY MODELS ARE WONDERFUL KAPPA 8, REF. STANDARD 2.5.OHM MADE SOME BEAUTIFUL SOUNDING SPKRS.CAN I SUGGEST A , RADICAL IDEA THAT CAN GIVE TRULY GREAT SOUND, AND SAVE A BUNCH OF CASH?PATIENCE IS KEY.I RECENTLY BOUGHT ONE SPEAKER A VON SCHWEIKIERT VR 3FOR BASS RESPONSE.PAID 91.00 DOLLARS FOR IT.PAIRED IT WITH A FOCAL PROFILE 918.PAID 73.00 FOR IT.THE FOCAL RETAILED FOR 4400.00A PAIR.THE VR 3 WERE ABOUT 3500.00 FOR A PAIR.MY SYSTEM SOUNDS DETAILED IN WAYS I NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.I DEFY ANY ONE TO SPEND 200.00 IN SPEAKERS OR 2,00.00 AND GET BETTER RESULTS!!!