How to clean inside Amps and PreAmps

No Matter how clean I keep my room with air purifier running 24/7 except when I am listening, I still see some micro dust inside my Amplifier and Preamplifiers. How do I clean it ? I have also removed my top covers recently and keeping the equipment without covers. This might put more dust going forward.

Appreciate any suggestions that will keep my equipment clean.
veerapaneni
The best way to clean solid state equipment is to throw it into a lake and let it lay on the bottom for a couple of years. In the meantime, replace all of the equipment that now sits on the bottom of the lake with good quality vacuum tube equipment. All other responses above apply. :>)
Does dust harm the gear? If not, why bother dusting it out. I see the potential for damage or worse.

Like the old adage goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Dust across PCB tracks and component legs, can become conductive in hi humidity and cause trouble.

Just in the last few days in Sydney we had the worst storms ever recorded damp everywhere in the house.

I had I thought my computer motherboard had bit the "dust" as it would not turn on even with a blade shorting out the turn on pins. Checked everything even changed the powersupply.
I saw a layer of dust across some of the tracks and swept it clean, then she turned on while I was sweeping it off, and it been fine ever since.

Cheers George
I know of a guy who cleans old tube amps by removing the tubes, placing them in a dishwasher and running them through a cycle! He then lets them air dry, puts the tubes back in and applies power.

I'm not making this up, nor am I recommending it for your new gear, just thought it might interest folks.