RMAF Loudspeakers?

Seeking ideas for high sensitivity (95+dB), 6-8 ohm nominal, flat impedance loudspeakers to audition at RMAF.

Daedalus Audio is one I am aware of.

I would have liked to listen to offerings from Devore, Zu Audio, WLM and Audiokinesis, but those manufacturers are not listed as exhibitors.

Any other ideas I may have overlooked?
tvad
Tvad, I am looking for the same type speaker as you. I plan to listen to the Horning speakers in the Highwater sound room. Also Classic Audio Reproductions. I am looking forward to hearing the Daedalus as well.
I'll listen to the Classic Audio Reproduction T3.3, but at $21,000-$45,000/pair, they are way beyond my price point, as are the Horning offerings.
definitely listen to the Emerald Physics CS2.3 and CS3s. The new series is a phenomenal improvement over the older series.

If you do check it out, pls do post your opinions here
thanks
vsr
I spoke with Duke on Friday. Although he won't be exhibiting at RMAF he will be participating in a seminar on speakers and room acoustics. I have listened to several of his speakers and would recommend looking him up and discussing your preferences. He is very knowledgable and would be a great resource in your search.