speakers to go with Musical Fidelity a5.5 amp

I just got a musical fidelity a5.5 amp to replace my old NAD c-370 amp. I have noted a remarkable improvement in sound stage over the NAD plus I can hear details that I never noticed with the NAD. On the other hand, the bass that my NAD put out was more intense than the new MF amp-go figure, the MF has over twice the rated watts as the NAD.

I am pretty happy with the step up but now I need new speakers to replace my old Klipsch KG-4's. Harbeth and Spendors look appealing. Anyone have any recs on speakers to pair with my new amp and arcam cd23t CD player? I like the look of a more traditional box type speaker rather than towers or some of the oddball looking stuff that is favored by many. My room is about 15' x 20' with carpet and a 10 foot ceiling. Rock and Roll and bluegrass are my main choices in music. I like to feel the bass as well as hear it.
Ag insider logo xs@2xtbone1
I had the MF A5 with Spendor s8e, a good combinations.
or Paradigm Studio 100 v4 or v5.
are the mani-2 sigs that much superior to the mani-2's?
and...any thoughts on how Proac Studio 140's would pair up with my Musical Fidelity a5.5?
We often combine the MF integrated with the Dynaudio Countour S1.4 and C1 monitors, both of which are a bit out of your price range, tho. The Dynaudio Focus 140 is an option. But, another great speaker that mates very well is the PSB Synchrony One B.
bump (to try this question again)...

are the mani-2 sigs that much superior to the mani-2's?
and...any thoughts on how Proac Studio 140's would pair up with my Musical Fidelity a5.5?
I think the ProAc's would sound very nice with the Musical Fidelity A5.

I have not heard the Mani-2 signatures, so cannot comment on differences.