SHOW attendees: please post speaker reports here

Seeing a few random responses in other threads, but thought it would be nice if we could have a single thread to try to consolidate at least a "best of" compilation of speaker impressions. All cost ranges. All of us "stay at home" agoners would appreciate it. Thanks much.
jeffkad
If I may ask who was using 10T's to demo at teh show this year? I am not saying it didnt happent but it seems kind of strange.
Fplanner2010, I agree with you 110%. they have a very poor attitude no question about it. Last year at CES Alon himself actually put his hand on my chest as I came the room and told me I "had to leave" as he was giving a magazine reviewer a private listneing session. No susprise that after that most of the mag reveiwers practically came out of their shorts in praising the M5's. I pushed his hand off and knocked over his brouchers as I walked out. what a punk and arrogant company.

Only attended Flamingo THE show... so very limited view here...

Absolutely loved two speakers.

PBN Montana ESP 2 & Sanders (former Innersound) model 10.

Roger Sanders speaker's pure & clear sonic sound blew my mind away. The image was so clear, my ear had hard time adjusting to it.

Peter's Montana ESP 2 gave me a goose bump...
Oh, it was heavenly.
(It's a $10K speaker but pushed by Edge's much more expensive amp though)
John Devore's new speaker the Orangatang, Gershman/Vac, Venture, Kings Sound Prince II, Rockports (over at the Mirage), Sanders Sound.
@ Jeffkad
They where showing off the The Klimt Serries "The Music" They sound and look amazing.