Subwoofer reccomendations for B&W 805S?

My room is 17x15. How big of a sub should I need? Does anyone have any good reccomendations?
nemesis1218
Yes, I believe so. I use Spendor SP-1s with my 2 Stadium subs most of the time in a 13'x35' room with a Cardas set up on the short wall. I play them quite loud at times with a 300 wpc amp. I run my main speakers full range, if you use the REL crossover you can gain a little volume increase at the cost of some signal degradation but I don't think you will need it.
I meant I believe they will work well in your new room, I have used my 805s in fairly large rooms and they were fine.
I think the responses here are all good suggestions. I'm
using a Velodyne DD-10 with my Signature 805's. They work
pretty well together in my 10x12 room. For what its worth
my friend has a DD-12 which I think would be too much
for a room of my size. The DD-10 gives me all I need.

Good luck
Post removed 
Totally disagree, modern film is sound effects plain and simple. My HT set up is quite satisfactory for BLue Ray etc but I would never tolerate it for music. I have at least 6 pairs of speakers sitting around that are better than the ones I use for HT but I just don't bother. I use two Hsu 10" subs for HT and they are quite satisfactory. Have a pair of 12" Hsu as well besides my Nelson Reed 1204s that use 4 12" Volt drivers each , I might use them if I had a very large room. HT is trying to emulate movie theater sound, which in my experience is truly awful, worse than in the days of Altec Lansing.