Paradigm Studio 60 v5 somewhat boomy

I find the bass slightly boomy, and not well controlled at times. otherwise is quite good

is there anything I can do to cure the boominess a little?
youngatheart
Experiment with speaker placement before spending any money for other things.My Paradigms sounded best at least 2ft from the back and side walls.Good luck.
Post removed 
Newbrook. I use Aurelz Gramma's. They made a huge difference for me, and the 1 1/2" rise actually put the speakers where they should be for my listening chair.
I'm using a ONKIO 9555.

I've placed them about 8in from the wall, and wow! not only the boominess is dramatically reduced but there also seems to be more overall balance. great!

to be honest even at the dealer I remember of finding the bass a bit to much, wouldn't quite say boomy, but a bit too much for my taste. I read somewhere someone comment that bi-wiring them cured this "boominess".

to be fair it also may depends then the audio files - I'm using a mediocre notebook to a DacMagic via usb, and RCA cables to the amp as the it only has analog ports. my apology

I suspect the floor is the worst culprit here, I'm definitely gonna consider these stands

thanks all for the much needed help
Were these new when you boughþ them? If so, the break in process may be a factor. Based on what I've heard from others, expect about 100 to 200 hours of use to be needed for break in.