Would center channel benefit audio only room?

I want sound that will fill my listening room from top to bottom, without replacing existing speakers.
orpheus10
I may be lost, but I don't have any problems with soundstage height!

Seriously, now that you've fleshed out your situation I haven't a clue as to what you should do.
I have never had a center channel, consequently, I havent a clue as to what one would do in a dedicated 2 channel listening room? Can anyone answer this question?
Dedicated? How will you derive a signal for it? Why do you think it will do anything for soundstage height, as opposed to central imaging?

The solution lies not in more equipment but attention to your setup, acoustics and, perhaps, speaker choice.

Kal
I am becoming acutely aware of room acoustics. The center channel emanates from the fireplace, which is a big hollow space center sound stage. What affect does this have on the sound?
Orpheus10, compare this post to your post. Pay particular attention to the info the poster provides. He even included a picture of his room. Then pay attention to the quality of the responses he got. Everyone here actually wants to help, but you are being really stingy with info. It's been my observation that the more and better quality info you provide, the better the quantity and quality of the advice.

That said, soundstage height is an issue I know very little about, so it's probable that I won't be able to help you. However, I'm sure there are more knowledgeable people than I on the subject who would gladly assist you.