Would center channel benefit audio only room?

I want sound that will fill my listening room from top to bottom, without replacing existing speakers.
orpheus10
I have a potential solution; it will require: 2 tweeters 3500 to 20K, 1 electronic crossover, 1 small solid state amp fed from 2 output pre. Tweeters will be in ceiling 2ft from fireplace wall, aimed at that wall. The reflected sound will blend and it will emanate from high in the center channel where I want it. I hope this will give you brilliant people out there something to ruminate on.
I hope this will give you brilliant people out there something to ruminate on.

If you are going to cop an attitude like that, Orpheus10, why even come on this forum and ask for help? You have been asked to simply provide more information about your set-up and your end goals, and you respond with a tone I am accustomed to hearing from a 14 year-old. Go figure.

Good luck with your quest.
Finsup, Don't take him seriously. Judging from the overall body of his threads, as well as this one, he's just bored. A waste of time perhaps but it is fun to watch him display his, eh..., lack of eh...., take your pick. He has much to offer. :-)
Orpheus10, are you interested in any options/solutions other than adding a center channel speaker?