I want to use the Tidal music service but my dac

only has a coax input...no USB. I don't want to spend additional money on a USB to coax converter like the Offramp etc...

Is the coax output on the Auralic Aries as good as the USB? I assume the Aries is a great option? Any better options for Tidal music? Looking for great sound quality and ease of use. Like to use my iPad as the remote controller. I see another product from Aurender, but it does not seem to have a coax out? Not well versed on this particular subject as I still spin CDs and really have no interest in ripping my collection, downloads etc... Just interested in Tidal at this point.
128x128grannyring
When I spoke to Wyred they said if I was only using the Connect that the internal upgrade would sound better, and to only purchase the external reclocker if I was going to use it on other units. I have had no issues with wifi signals, which are not particularly good here either.
HI Grannyring,

Since you want to avoid a computer and enjoy streaming
TIDAL, you are definitely on the right track with the
Auralic Aries, Aries LE or Aries Mini. $1500, $1000, $500.

Of course they are capable of much more and at some point
can and possibly will explore and take advantage of them.

I am simply amazed at the sound quality of TIDAL through my
system. IMO it's better than any disc player I've ever had.

There will be a bit of a learning curve, though a good
dealer will help keep frustrations to a minimum.

Yes, I am a pleased Aries user and I recommend it highly.
BEST thing is: The sound quality is BETTER than using a
computer - by a long ways.
BTW this thread got me considering my Sonos and wifi situation and looking on Sonos' website I found they have a product called Boost which is a much more robust wireless networking product than the original Bridge I'm using. Sonos says that should fix dropouts in dodgy wifi spots. At $99 its my next "upgrade". Anyway Grannyring very curious to hear your impressions of Tidal through a Yammy DAC so please do update this thread. Cheers!