How to connect Oppo BDP 95 and Mcintosh MX136

Hello,
I have a Oppo BDP-95 and Mcintosh MX- 136. How i can connect those 2 units to get the most of it? I use Hdmi for video but i don't now how to do the connection for audio and surround sound. Can somebody help me out.Thanks.
128x128mariangrs
1. As you can see from my post, the MX136 has a mch analog input.
2. The MX136 ha no audio capabilities on its HDMI inputs.

It is a rather older device.
If the Oppo does not have analog out for surround channels, you need to get an HDM 5.1 analog converter.
http://www.amazon.com/ViewHD-Extractor-Decoder-Headphone-VHD-H2HADi/dp/B00L0XIHEC/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1436615795&sr=1-3&keywords=hdmi+5.1+analog+converter

I use one I bought from Amazon to plug the surround channels into an old surround receiver without HDMI, and it works perfectly. The HDMI is a pass through so I am able to plug directly into the projector.
To Mariangrs and Audioquest4life:
1. The MX136 has a mch analog input.
2. The Oppo has a mch analog output.

Your generic comments are tangential and confuse the
situation.
To Kr4,

Not sure why had to state that our comments were tangential. Based upon the ambiguous information provided by the OP on how to connect two different components. I personally felt that my suggestion was appropriate and useful based upon my experiences integrating HDMI with all analog equipment. That being said, I feel that their is no room for someone to call someone us out for merely trying to help make informed decisions based on information that is provided. The OP would easily know if the information provided by others would be useful or not..it's not up to some one like you to make that determination.
I think it is wonderful when people volunteer to help others
on the forum but, if you are unfamiliar with the specifics
and
the question has been answered, why bother?

All Oppo players have multichannel analog outputs.