Any love for Jolida integrates?

I'm interested in JD-1000 BRC or the JD-3502S or the JD801BRC integrated amps. Anyone have any experience with any of this units? Specs look good, prices look great, reviews however look thin.
It would be located in an open great room, with a listening area maybe 14' square with 10' ceilings. It would drive a pair of Silverline Audio sonatina's mk4 (91db).
Thanks for any help or advice.
markeetaux
I have a Fusion 3502 silver and love it.

http://audioshark.org/integrated-systems-18/jolida-fusion-3502-tube-integrated-amp-6367.html

It's an amazing value and I smile every time it's on and playing. I just added KT-150's and got more power, authority, sweet midrange and great treble.

My speakers are 92dB and power is more than enough for my listening.
The JD-1000 BRC is a good tube amp, and one of its model variations was for me what planted the seed of moving to tube amps. I'd say it has a classic tube sound. At that price point I'd suggest the Rogue Cronus Magnum II, though I would opt for Gold Lion KT-88 tubes.

The JD-801 BRC is certainly worth considering too, but its sound is different enough from the JD-1000 to make auditioning prudent - well, that's prudent for any of them.

I know people with each of the amps (except the 3502) I've mentioned and they all like them. But if it were me I'd get the Rogue Cronus Magnum II.
I had a 102b....el84 based amp and once I changed the coupling caps and volume pot to a higher quality it turned I into a charmer of an amp.
I don't know about the integrateds but I'm very pleased with my Jolida 502P power amp powering my Magneplanar 1.7's plenty of power and no trouble in the 2 years I've owned it.