Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
I strongly ditto TomWat's jazz selections and add theses: Weather Report--Wayne Shorter's--A Remark You Made on Heavy Weather; Peter Gabriel & Paula Cole--Don't Give Up on Secret World Live. Looking forward to track down everyone else's selections. Great Thead.
Janacek's Glagolitic Mass (Helps that I sang it once, so know the music); Mahler's 2nd (ditto); Britten's Spring Symphony (give it time); Philip Glass, Koyanisqaatsi (listen in the dark and be freaked out); Pink Floyd, The Wall (ditto); Beethoven, Appassionata piano sonata; Billy Joel, Cold Spring Harbor (get the LP); Peter Gabriel - shock the Monkey album or Solsbury Hill; oops, no women on the list, I guess I rely on the women I know for the beauty.
I'll include Devorak: Symphony No. 9, Holst: The Planets, Mussorsky:Pictures at an Exhibition and Jenkins: Diamond Music. These discs have alot I'll love to the day I die.
Jimmy Rowles' "The Peacocks", on The Bill Evans Trio featuring Stan Getz disc: "But Beautiful", Milestone MCD-9249-2, recorded 1974 in Holland.