Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
I was referring to Carmen's "All By Myself" (on the first side of that release), which lifts from what pianists commonly refer to as Rach 2 (the Piano concerto). You're referring, I think, to "Never Gonna Fall in Love Again", the other hit (on the second side of that release...at least on vinyl...ha ha ha). As Spinal Tap said so eloquently, "there's a fine line between clever and stupid"...citing the master from which you lift a wonderful melody is called "homage"...lifting the melody without citation is called "plagarism". I say him on the old TV show "Midnight Special" with a band that (if memory serves) had two drummers (both around 300 lbs), two guitarists and two bass players! The two drummers played everything in complete unison...completely redundant unless he was going for "separation and soundstage imaging".
Don't forget to include Dvorak's Cello Concerto. I particularly like Yo Yo Ma's interpretation on CBS Masterworks.
Three more... Coil's Black Light District "Refusal of Leave to Land" Legendary Pink Dot's "Sterre" Benjamin Lew's "Et tout est parti de la"
Ejlif interesting choices, 99.9% of people here don't know who Coil is (or Pink Dots) But since I hung out at Wax Trax in Chicago, the industrial music center of the USA, I had some Coil records and LPD
Please don't miss Wagner's "Prelude to Act 1" of both "Parsifal" and "Lohengrin" operas. R Vaughn Williams' "Fantasia on a Theme By Thomas Tallis." And, for a twist, try Lyle Lovett on "She's Already Made Up Her Mind" found on the Joshua Judges Ruth album. Thanks for all the good feedback on this excellent post!