Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
"Where is the sixty horses in my herd? where is the "all" of my tribe? Where is the hiching post where I can tie my horse? Where are the seven "kojuun" of my homeland?" From the song "kongerei" sung by Tuvan expatriates who live in outer Mongolia and yearn for their homeland, heard on Kronos Quartet album "Night Prayers".I listened this particular song on NPR. And if you have a chance to heare it, i DARE you to stay indiferent!
Schwartzkopf singing Shubert's Four Last Songs; the blues riff Jimi plays right after Purple Haze on the Woodstock soundtrack; anything by Kate Bush, but especially her earliest works, including "The Man With The Child In His Eyes," "Wuthering Heights," "L'Amor Looks Something Like You".... I share many of the prior choices as well, but what's the point of mentioning yet again Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto? :-)