Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
all you mentioned 90% are good for me and i would like to add few more.boat on the river from styx hotel california.losing my relogion from rem,living next door to alice and mexican girl from smokie,old and wise from alan persons project.thewinner takes all from abba.i will survive......also too many classical......
Detlof, thank you for the recommendation on the Kindertotenlieder. I only recently heard this piece on the radio and found it deeply moving. And Tejo for your thoughts on Pires. I always learn something from this thread, glad it's still going strong.
"Sentimental Journey," sung by Doris Day (with the Les Brown orchestra). Following my Dad's release from a WWII German POW camp at Stag Luft III -- he was liberated by General Patton -- he heard this song for the first time on a troop train during his return to the States. This day also happened to be his 21st birthday. His return to the U.S. was truly a "sentimental journey."

Regards,
Mary

P.S. Willie Nelson also sings a beautiful version of this classic song...