Wharfedale Jade 3 aluminium tweeter problem

Just bought a pair of Wharfedale Jade 3 standmount speakers, it looks very big, excellent craftsmanship in piano black finish, have been running them for 1 week, overall comment on sound:

Bass: I can't comment much on this, still think in the progress of write in, though I feel that no sense of strain, but I have problems playing some aggressive bass movement tracks, it seem the woofer hit the plastic surround...

Mid: Just fine, no problem

High: Though I will not say it's harsh, but it has too much sparkling and unwanted details, it seem no filter has been done, it makes a lot of tracks not listenable, it just sound not so comfortable bringing out some background noise, or piercing instrument too much

So far, this is my most disappointment in purchase Hifi speakers, I starting to wonder is this amp problem? I don't think so, I got several other speakers play just fine, include Wharfedale Diamond 122, Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary, Wharfedale Diamond 9.1. If let say power is not enough, I don't think so I can play track like Tutti! - Igor Stravinsky - The Firebird - Finale, with enough powerful omph without distortions, and most state of the art recording without problems, what's wrong here? The Jade 3 just does not work so forgiving in playing music?
128x128wim1983
Mechans: Thanks for your detailed explanation. I'm a poor music lover, always looking for budget gears, indeed I already found my audio nirvana with JDS Labs ODAC > Class D Audio 400C power amp > Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary speakers, this combination is musical enough to bring tears and joys when I'm listening, just that I'm trying to seek some dynamic improvements, though I'm not used to giant size of floor stander speakers due to immobility of moving those. I got an refurbished NAD 3020i, though I was trying to use it as preamp, it does not sound clear enough to me, and I found that I dun like to put preamp + poweramp as 2 blocks of big gears, in the end still prefer without preamp, control volume from computer DAC volume, this sound best to me.
I think the Stereophile measurements reveal a titled-up treble with the Jade 3 that could be a problem for those sensitive to that range. You might take a look at the review to see if it's simply a characteristic of that speaker that will require different partnering gear (or a different speaker).

Good luck,
Scott
@Scott: yea, before purchase I did think about the high, as reviews also pointed out that. If that's the case, this is totally unacceptable to me, cannot defined as Hi-Fi sound in any sense at all. I discuss with the distributor to see what I can get further explanation or understanding...thanks for your opinion
I would not change your system to accommodate the speaker's inherent problems. If you go on a wild goose chase looking for different electronics, you could spend more money, and get few positive results.

If you can, I would return the speakers to the dealer and get a refund, and start over again looking for a similar sounding speaker that has more dynamic capability.
I had a pair of Meadowlark Audio Osprey speakers that took a couple hundred hours to break in and start sounding good. I would give them a little time to break in. The Osprey's had no bottom end, and the rest just sounded less than average. You'll know when they come around. It was like a switch was thrown for me. One day crap, the next wonderfulness.