TheVinylPress.com

As some of you know, I have been pursuing vinyl and audio for a long time, and recently decided to write about it. I launched a site called http://TheVinylPress.com which is devoted to older records that deserve renewed attention. The site launched quietly last month with a feature about the U.S.Library of Congress audio-visual restoration archive, and the latest installment features an inteview with Olav Wyper, the creator of the legendary Vertigo Swirl label. For now, this is a labor of love. I hope you find something worthwhile.*
Bill Hart
___
*N.B. The powers that be at Audiogon gave me permission to start a thread about the site.
128x128whart
Did I misread or misunderstand--the Band is out there in a re-boot? All the singers have passed away...??? It's hard to imagine anyone replacing those three voices.
Oh, my bad, sorry--who's left from Canned Heat? I know Blind Owl checked out ages ago and he was my favorite, far and away.
Larry Taylor, the bass player, Fito, the drummer, Harvey Mandel has been in and out of the recent line-ups (he was at Woodstock b/c Vestine had quit the band at that time) and a couple others. I'll cover it when i post the piece on Monday.