HEGEL - Is it really made in Norway ?

Not unlike Ayon, where it is just printed "Austria" and not "Made in Austria" (the usual and official terminology), are HEGEL products actually made and assembled in Norway or just "designed" in Norway and assembled somewhere in China?

I have tried getting a clear-cut answer from dealers with no success. Juste like for Ayon gear by the way.

Thanks if you can help.
soniqmike
This all like being in a river of turds and bending over and picking up one particular turd and saying "This one really pisses me off."
Spot on, No Noise.
In any case many developed countries around the world permit products to be marked as " Made in ...." with a minimal amount of local content. I am a delighted owner of a Hegel P30, and see no problem with the item being made in China- stated or otherwise. Can't fathom how dissatisfaction with Hegel's alleged lack of customer support can precipitate into a crusade to prove they are unethical for not explicitly stating their country of manufacture. If it were deemed to be in bad in law , there would be legal provision for it.
Nonoise/Ashbnrg,
The distance between Oslo and Beijing is 10,061.6 km.
There are not many high-end companies who try to close such a gap.
Probably two or three. I'm sure most of the customers of Hegel would never buy their expensive products, if they knew the real place of manufacture.
This is the definition of cheating and unethical behavior.
Another Hegel owner here. While I'm sympathetic to the bad experience with Hegel that Sabai detailed in another thread, this discussion of so-called "unethical practices" (i.e., failure to disclose the actual country of manufacture) seems like a waste of server space to me. The whole flap is a tempest in a teacup that has gotten just a little tedious and boring. No doubt Sabai has exacted more than a pound of flesh in revenge. I personally don't care if Hegel manufactures in China; learning that did nothing to lessen the enjoyment I get from the music coming from their equipment.
The distance from America to China is 11,640.835km so are we to assume that US businesses who relocated to China (over 50,000 factories-who knows how many were high end companies) are even less ethical and cheat on a higher scale than Hegel?