Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Ravel's Bolero, Quincy Jones Walking in Space, Pink Floyd's Grandchester Meadows, Wynton Marsalis the Death of Jazz, and New Orders Touched by the hand of God.
Keith don't go - Nils Lofgren - Acoustic Live
never heard anything as involving in a long time.
Beim Schlafengehen, 4 Letzte Lieder - Richard Strauss,Haitink CGOA, Gundula Janowitz, 1968 live
no comment necessary
Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral - Wagner arr. Cailliet Fennell & Eastman Wind Ensemble.
This last one because our wind ensemble has programmed it for many years and we have performed it on many funerals of wind band members that passed on. Moves me everytime I hear or play it

Lots of love

Phaedrus01
non multa scire scio
I agree with tou Capaudio. How about the slow movement of Haydn's quartet in G minor in Opus 20. Gets me every time.
How about Al D. and Paco D on al's Elegant gypsy; playing those two guitars?
or Cowboy Junkies, Trinity Sessions?
The Art Pepper Meets the Rhythm section isn't aching beautiful but the story of how badly he was "living" and the great recording that came from that nexis...?

Silly as it might sound, I think Andreas Vollenweider's "Behind the Wall......" is very beautiful.
In the classical realm, most anything by Mozart. I am especially fond of Piano Concerto 466k in D minor.

The two modern artists, who move me most are Alison Krauss and Norah Jones. When I want to be taken away to a world of wistful yearning, I put on Alison. For meditative relaxation, Norah's my girl.