$15,000 Speaker Does Not List Freq Response Specs

Am I being too picky here? I came across a speaker mfg that does not list the frequency response specs for their speaker.

I think that may be asking a little too much by a mfg to not list this specification...especially in this price range.
128x128mitch4t
The speakers in question are the Bob Carver Amazing Line Source speakers. They are sold via internet-only and there is nowhere to audition them....and no frequency response specifications. At $15k, I'd like a little more info.

Bose does not list any specs for its 901 flagship speakers, but, that's Bose. I expected Bob Carver to be a little more forthcoming with that type of info, especially since his tube amps are aimed squarely at the audiophile market.

The concept is interesting. The link to the speakers is below.

http://www.bobcarvercorp.com/#!als/cwgy
"I came across a speaker mfg that does not list the frequency response specs for their speaker."

They leave it out because some speaker designs just don't measure well. Panels and horns are a good example. They measure terrible.
This speaker was just reviewed by The Absolute Sound in the October 2015 issue. They list the frequency response as being from "18Hz to beyond audibility (main speakers to 80kHz)". Of course the low frequency limit includes the powered subwoofer and there is no tolerance (+/- dB) given for the range specified. Hope this helps!
Who cares? Those numbers are always so cooked and then measured in non-real world spaces with God knows whose microphone and "weighted" formulate that what you hear in your room bears little to no resemblance to specs given.