Has anyone heard the new Rega RP10?

How does it sound compared to the RP8? How does it compare to other TT in it's price range?
bobheinatz
Sbrownnw, I think I mis-led you when I said feet. My intentions are to try footers under the existing feet. The feet on the RP10 are threaded and although the guys at Sound Org state they are not designed for adjustment but they do have enough thread that I may try leveling and making a shim so that the feet are firm to the bottom of the plinth. Or just level via the platform I plan to make.
Having big issues with RP10

Detail superb, timbre good, but has collapsed soundstage into one flat thin dimensionless layer, no slam, no dynamic punch, compared to other TT through Totem Dreamcatchers NAIT5i 2, which was sensational but lacked, guess what? Timbre and detailed resolution, with the same cart, BTW.

RP10 sitting on 10Kg of granite slab set into Target equipment frame. Getting the impression it doesn't like high mass low compliance carts as I had to whack the playing weight up for the DV20X2L compared to the Jelco 750D in other TT.

Not thrilled, at all.
Take it off the granite and put it on the cardboard box it came in on a shaky little table .
Regas like ligth tables to support them or try the Rega shelf. Heavyweight granite is sucking the life out of it. I learned this with my previous P9.