Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
I'll throw in another vote for the Tandberg 3001A. The tuner sold for $2200 when new, and you can tell by the build and features. Another favorite is the Luxman T-117. Both are outstanding.
A modded tuner is definetelly better than a stock version. And many slippers will come in the first 10 if modded. Akai AT-V04 with a tube stage it is one, Sanyo T-55 with couple of easy mods on the audio section.

Kenwood KT-5020 modded by Mr. Joseph Chou from www.componentplus.us is definitelly in top 10 all time. After modifications it is creating vaccuum around it and is sounding better than any CD-player. Why? Because mr. Chou is knowing his profession: it is a tuner expert engineer, beeing part of the Japanese team that designed the famous KT-917. And is an audiophile. So, he knows very well what he is doing.

Please note that I have no affiliation of whatsoever with him, other than beeing a happy happy customer.
akai maaster reference 93L and a akai 52L are the best tuners ive heard since 1971.
I also have a kenwood 5020L and thats good as well.