The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
What do you folks think of the TEAC reference series, say the PD-H01 which can be had for about $340 new with shipping from Japan?
@Soundbit, For small change, I would look around for a 2nd hand JVC XL-Z1050. That has a nice transport & K2 processing. A really nice spinner for the money.
I have a Creek Evolution 50 CD player and it is smooth, images well and does everything well. I had a $4500 AVM CD player and the Creek at $1600 is better... much better. The AVM was ruthlessly revealing and made many CD's (of great music) un-listenable --- and on the Creek those same CD's sound good. The Creek pleasantly rounds off and takes the edginess and digititus off most redbook cd's and leaves a warm engaging sound to enjoy. Is it colored? Yes. That is a good thing when older redbook CD's are your staple. Many of the best reviewed CD players and DACs are too revealing, too anayltical and when you listen to redbook cd's often sound harsh. Such players --- uncolored as they are -- sound great with audiophile disks but put on a 60's RVG Jazz CD and your ears will bleed. So a warm, lush, and yes colored CD player is nice. At its price point, the Creek is rather amazing.
Good to to see the Vincent CD-S7Dac mentioned. It is an outstanding player for the money. However, for not much more the Vincent CD-S8 is a significant step up. It comes very close to my Unison Research Unico CDE with optional Dac which reproduces the soul and emotion of music better than any CD player I've heard.
I will explain - They leave you but have the kids who need a home. They get the house then make sure you can never get back in by taking out BS restraining orde because they feel threatened. Then they become the arbiter of what actually gets given back to you. She was told the audio is his. She never gave back any of the good gear. I told my lawyer and she (the lawyer) says you have to sue her to get it and even if it's valuable the cost of the suit will exceed the value of the gear.
I often think I should write to the judge and have him order her to do it. That seems my only hope. I still owe my lawyer 10s of thousands and they are finished with the case as they se it.
For now I feel like I am the one who really got hurt. Where is my protection?