Phono Interconnect

Can anyone recommend a decent phono cable from the TT to my Integrated. I have a Pro-Ject RM5SE and a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium integrated equipped with a phono stage. Looking to enhance my listening experience as just recently got into vinyl. Not wanting a really high dollar cable just one that is a great bang for the buck.
samzx12
I will have some Mogami 2549 cables for sale after this weekend. Professionally terminated with either Furutech 126(g) or KLEI Copper Harmony connectors. Contact me directly if you are interested. I use both in my system setup (Rega RP6 turntable with YBA / Audio Refinement solid state gear - see system details) and I like the KLEI between my sources and preamp and like the Furutech between my preamp and amp.
Morrow Audio can supply any type of cable and they are not very expensive and sound fantastic.

Matt M
Zd542 the phono cable I have at the moment is Monster cable with ground wires at each end. Other than that it is regular single ended IC.
Matt I will check out Morrow.

Honestly I have never heard of Mogami cables. Have I been living under a rock lol?