Best Power Conditioner?

Just wondering what people's view on different power conditioners are. What could be considered the best?

Audio Magic Stealth
Shunyata Hydra
Sound Application CF-12XE
PS Audio Powerplant 1200
5 dollar 6 outlet electrical strip

Obviously there are others. What have you had the best sucess with?
smjason
Jonathan is a dealer so don't take his words seriously.
No conditioner is perfect.
I know he's a dealer, but sometimes even dealers are right. All the same...no dealer is perfect...(-;
Goldmund AC Curator 7500.00
Audio Tekne 5000.00
Fisch 560.00
I am a dealer . This is what we recommend and what We think are the best.
Before conditioners,I start with dedicated outlets. 20amp. breaker to 10 gauge wire to 20amp. variac to BPT BP-2 ultra that is putting out 118v a/c on the old Fluke. Sounds nice to me. Really cleared up background noise on the 65" mitz.
Flemke, yes, you will notice improvements based on your suggested endeavors.

However, the topic here is recommended power conditioners, and if you haven't done so yet, you will notice a still lowered noise floor/blacker background, minimized sibilance, better imaging and soundstaging with proper power conditioning.

Of course, that's assuming one obtain's decent power conditioner(s).

I do believe power conditioning demonstrates it greatest impact when installed in an environment where lines are not dedicated and perhaps digital and analog are shared on same circuit. In other words, the dirtier the AC, the easier it is to hear the positive affects of proper power conditioning. Diminishing returns, you know.

-IME