Best Power Conditioner?

Just wondering what people's view on different power conditioners are. What could be considered the best?

Audio Magic Stealth
Shunyata Hydra
Sound Application CF-12XE
PS Audio Powerplant 1200
5 dollar 6 outlet electrical strip

Obviously there are others. What have you had the best sucess with?
smjason
Before conditioners,I start with dedicated outlets. 20amp. breaker to 10 gauge wire to 20amp. variac to BPT BP-2 ultra that is putting out 118v a/c on the old Fluke. Sounds nice to me. Really cleared up background noise on the 65" mitz.
Flemke, yes, you will notice improvements based on your suggested endeavors.

However, the topic here is recommended power conditioners, and if you haven't done so yet, you will notice a still lowered noise floor/blacker background, minimized sibilance, better imaging and soundstaging with proper power conditioning.

Of course, that's assuming one obtain's decent power conditioner(s).

I do believe power conditioning demonstrates it greatest impact when installed in an environment where lines are not dedicated and perhaps digital and analog are shared on same circuit. In other words, the dirtier the AC, the easier it is to hear the positive affects of proper power conditioning. Diminishing returns, you know.

-IME
Stehno
The BP-2 Ultra is 15amp balanced power unit from Balanced Power Tech. This is the ultra low noise piltron transformer. Sorry if that was unclear. I agree that using one in an apartment complex would be impressive. It was quite easy to install dedicated outlets in my basement.
Tim
Depends on how bad your electrical source is. I did all the new wiring for the new room I built for my mucic system.Tried some different line condisoners. Only found very small changes in the sound. With over 50 grand in equipment thought if you have good wiring just the basic power line accessories will do the trick. If you happen to live in A big city good luck try them all. Think that ps audio is very good for the price.