Best Power Conditioner?

Just wondering what people's view on different power conditioners are. What could be considered the best?

Audio Magic Stealth
Shunyata Hydra
Sound Application CF-12XE
PS Audio Powerplant 1200
5 dollar 6 outlet electrical strip

Obviously there are others. What have you had the best sucess with?
smjason
10-15-14: Himiguel
Melbguy1, this thread is titled Best Power Conditioner? Don't forget the 60k in grounding cables plus another 60k in power cables. 260k total in grounding and AC power.
.Yes, the thread title does say that, but let's put it this way. Most punters on this forum can't afford my conditioner which is $7800 + power cables. I am using Jorma Prime which is about $6k, so around $13,800 retail. Doubtless the Tripoint products you listed are the best grounding products, but completely irrelevant to 99% of members on this site.
I have to admit...i thought long and hard about Tripoint since i am an owner of the Troy Signature with Thor PC and a HUGE fan. But ultimately, a second hand Burmester 948 came my way, and i really liked it. We all have a budget.

Having lived with Tripoint, i am one seriously happy customer...and i have also heard great systems which also use Tripoint power conditioners...and was exceedingly impressed as well.
I think the simple answer is the bigger the better. I do not have the technical expertise, but the bigger the windings the better it will sound. I installed, audio friend with skills, 3 commercial units under my house all powered by 220 volts separate breakers. The one on my preamp was small. It sounded lean. I replaced it with a full size 20 amp unit and the sound changed a lot. Much richer and fuller.
That whole calculation on Tripoint will give one a moment of pause to be certain! $260K in Power Conditioning and Grounding....probable overall system cost with this substrate would be well north of $750K and much higher I would guess. Sounds like Audiogon is probably the wrong pool to be trolling in. Try the Robb Report...