Danish loudspeakers: Dynaudio & System Audio

Recently, I've auditioned a pairs of Dynaudio Focus 110, I'm pretty impressed with the sound, but if I choose to buy the Focus 160, I'm a bit worry on the bass resonance problem due to rear ported design, some Dynaudio users report such problem too. I'm living in a medium room, where space is very limited, thus I'm considering to audition a pairs of System Audio Mantra 5, same Danish loudspeaker design, seem well regarded from some of the feedbacks, though I have to contact them to check whether any audition available in Malaysia, from the Website I'm able to search out a location though. Anybody heard of the System Audio speakers, any opinions or impressions how it sound?
128x128wim1983
@Pani: I'm not saying ATC is not dynamic enough, indeed I think it's a speakers that generally consider to be on the top if come to mid range presentation, but the crushing kinda high freq. sound with more air is more of my liking, and I'm not sure ATC is good at that, Dynaudio may not the best for mid range, but the mid clarity of Dynaudio Focus 110 did surprise me, regarding the dynamic testing, I will arrange an audition, I've got some crazy tracks which I believe not many speakers can withstand hehe xD
@Missioncoonery: I've read some Scansonic related press, it's the poor man Raidho right?
@Bo1972: I'm sure the Monitor Gold GX100 is a great speakers, I shall find a chance to audition whether it's my cup of tea
@Amater: Ya, it's a long process, generally British speakers are more famous compare to others, there is a vendor in my country that sell both the ATC and Acoustic Energy in my country