Your three favorite audio dealerships?

Can be brick & mortar or mail order. Those that provided consistently good service thta maje you want to do return bsuiness with. Let's keep it positive.

Mine are:
B&M
San Francisco Stereo - SF store
Future Sound - Burlingame, CA
Bradford Stereo - Eugene, OR
M/O
Todd the Vinyl Junkie
Music Direct
Acoustic Sound
stevecham
In the San Diego area:

Stereo Unlimited. Very friendly and generous about loaning equipment. They have an emphasis on analog and tubes. This is where I've dropped the most green. They also have a room full of records.

The other two are guys that work out of their home: Sonic Culture, where I bought my Gyro turntable, and Audio Revelation.
From across the Big Pond:

Transparent Acoustic (Kronberg/Ts, Germany)
Hoergenuss (Frankfurt/M, Germany)
Raum Ton Kunst (Frankfurt/M, Germany)
Technology Factory (Antwerp, Belgium)
Daluso (Echt, Netherlands)

And although not a dealership since Dan only offers his proprietary products, I nevertheless feel compelled to mention in the US:

edenSound (Eden, VT)
Audio Connection in Verona NJ, Jeff Catalano at Highwater Sound in Manhattan, and Jon Schulman at Music Direct.--Mrmitch
I just found this thread, and as they say better late than never! This is an easy question for me to answer: Walter Davies, before he started the Last Company with his record preservation products, had a retail Hi-Fi shop in Livermore, CA, named Audio Arts. I happened to pay my first visit to his place on the day Bill Johnson was there, bringing a full system with him to start Walt off as an Audio Research dealer. Thorens 125 with a prototype ARC arm that never went into production, with a Decca Blue mounted on it. An SP-3 pre-amp, and D-51 and D-75 power amps bi-amping Magneplanar Tympani I-U's. Let me tell you, in 1972 that was something to hear! Walt is the nicest, most kind and gentle soul you could ever know.
Next up, a guy who has already been mentioned---Brooks Berdan. He started out as my S. California dealer, and became a friend. Quite a guy, who did not suffer fools gladly. Honest to a fault, he could come off as brusque, and often did! A really trained set of ears, he could suss out a product faster than anyone else I've known. He is greatly missed by all of us here, but his son has a new shop in Pasadena to carry on what his Pa taught him---Audio Elements.
Lastly, Randy at Optimal Enchantment in Santa Monica. A loooong-time ARC/Vandersteen/Audioquest dealer, and as sweet and honest as they come.