New format, dislike.....

Your thoughts?
ptss
@audiogon

Well, I guess you either didn’t like the suggestion I shared after testing the beta, or there is a setting somewhere that I don’t know how to change...

when viewing recent discussions in last 24 hours, how do I change the view so that I only the thread titles and not also see the first line of all the recent posts? The way it is now, it takes more than double the scrolling to browse the recent activity and much screen space is wasted on updates of threads that aren’t of interest.

Thanks for trying. Cheers,
Spencer
charles1dad 11-30-2015 3:47pm
Hi Audiogon,
The old format had a "my discussion" that allowed me to keep up and be aware of my recent/ongoing thread participation. This appears to be gone now. I could easily follow multiple threads and respond as necessary. I'd like to see this feature brought back.
Charles, in the upper right-corner of any of the forum pages, just click on your screen-name (or the adjacent avatar, if you choose to create one -- it would replace the "C" you probably see there now, that being the first letter of your screen name), and you'll find that.

Justin (Audiogon), I for one think it's a nice improvement, and I've had no problems with it so far.

Best regards,
-- Al

I do not care for the soft-colored, low contrast presentation but I may get used to it.

I really liked the old forum, but the one thing I really, really wanted and hoped for with the new one was the ability to POST PICTURES!

Come on AudiogoN, it's the 21st Century...
The various posts apparently no longer appear in the chronological order of the original post, but instead seem to be continually rearranged based on the activity of the thread.