Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek, and Maker's Mark. These are my favorites, as the term "best" can only be in the eyes (and palates) of the beholder.
I had both Woodford Reserve and Maker's Mark at a Christmas party last Saturday. Both are very good.

Again, Jack Daniels is not bourbon. Having grown up in Tennessee I'm well aware of its' appellation as "Tennessee sippin' whiskey". :-)

Wendell
Knob Creek Kentucky Bourbon. Hide your keys and have a couple perfect manhattans.
blantons green lable
bulleit
makers mark
woodford reserve

for some reason i preferred the lighter proof'd blantons over everything i've tried. im not a big bourbon guy, sad, cause i live so close to KY, the blantons green lable just doesnt have all that fire that i can't seem to overcome.

Some of you would argue that there is no fire in bourbon. different palates i guess. at 26 i think ive still got some time to settle in to my beverages.
Four Roses, Single Barrel. Ultra smooth, amazingly rich sippin' bourbon. In a warm handed, ever so slightly melted, ever so slightly swirled glass of ice...it "gels" with the sweet spot chair.