Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
Pappy's 23 years is best, and can convince even a Scotch snob that Bourbon is a serious drink. Right behind it is Willett 18. Pappy's 20 years is terrific, and almost an entirely different thing from the 23, more rye-like in being spicier.

Woodford Reserve, Basil Hayden, Booker's, Blanton's, Maker's 46 all offer distinctly different spins on Bourbon at daily prices, to equally good quality levels.

Not a Bourbon, but I have to mention Bernheim Original Wheat Whiskey for being an exceptional medium for ingesting alcohol, and it happens to be quite affordable.

Phil
Gonna try to re-start this thread.
Right now its Basil Hayden
Woodfords Reserve is waiting patiently on the shelf.
Has any one found something new and changed there opinion ??
Just finished Woodfords Reserve (wasn't that impressed) and getting ready to open Knob Creek for the 'Big Game'.

I think I still prefer Blanton's and Basil Hayden for sentimental reasons.

Enjoy Responsibly.
In my old age i just stepped up to Bourbon.
I started with Haydens simply because it was only 80 proof and had good reviews.I will work up to Blantons
Enjoy the game