Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
In my old age i just stepped up to Bourbon.
I started with Haydens simply because it was only 80 proof and had good reviews.I will work up to Blantons
Enjoy the game
I recently had a scarce Willett's 20 year. It challenges the Pappy Van Winkle 23 year for pinnacle bourbon ranking, honey smooth with a trifle more spice. The Van Winkle 20 remains a not-cheap but still more affordable weekly sipper.

Phil
Okay, first of all, don’t beat me up because my recommendation isn't a bourbon; it’s a rye and a really, really exceptional whiskey. Now, I’m a bourbon man through and through and... oh, the hell with it; I’m just going to put my reputation on the line and ask you guys to trust me. Buy a bottle of Whistlepig. Just do it.
I tried Basil Haydens and Woodfords Reserve,they just didn't do it for me.Maybe I'm not a bourbon guy.
Tempted to try Phaelon's recommended Whistlepig but for now its back to tequila.Riazul Anejo and Casa Noble are on my top shelf