Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
Just picked up a bottle of the Four Roses. I hope to try it out this weekend with a 14oz. Porterhouse and all the trimmings.
There seems to be a site for everything and I recently came across this article:
http://bourbonr.com/blog/poor-mans-pappy/
Since the theft of that truck from Buffalo Trace with all the Pappy on it, prices have skyrocketed due to supply and demand and good old hype and spin.

According to this gent, Weller's stuff is made the same way by the same folk who make Pappy Van Winkle (and Wellers may be reopening as well) so he did some mixing and came up with his "poor man's Pappy".

Going to the home page will introduce you to all there is to know about bourbons and whiskeys: blogs, forums, constant news updates on releases, etc.

Just thought this might be of use to some you guys.

All the best,
Nonoise
Weller is fantastic. A friend of mine who has all of the Buffalo Trace bourbons likes the Weller more than Pappy or Stagg. But, all three are extremely hard to find. My bottle of Stagg, bought in November was just one of three bottles the store got in.

I just recently bought a bottle of Weller Jr. (cheaper vesion of Weller), although I have not yet opened it.