Father's Office, Los Angeles
Hodad's, San Diego
In-N-Out, Baldwin Park
TK Burger, Costa Mesa
Jalama Beach Grill, Santa Barbara

How do you roll?
bongofury
Macdaddy

I have lived here all 51 years. What keeps us out of Texas is 100 degree weather matched to 110% humidity and skeeters the size of Canadian geese.

In exchange, we can laugh at the beach culture foisted on the rest of the country by the Beach Boys and having a movie star as a gov-ner. Yes, there is always a double double grilled onions Animal Style in our golden future.....
lol, I'm really missing SoCal right now. It's only May, and this morning the humidity at 6 am was 85%, and the temp was 78. On the way home, the car read 95 degree, and humidity actually went up I think.

I think I need to work on some more deals with my boys in the Newport Beach office.
I have a friend who is claiming that BLD's(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) burger is the best in LA. Now, that's a tall order because there are so many different levels of burger - fast food, gourmet, family restaurant...

Although, a $16 burger (w/ fries) better change my life to justify it's existence 'cause there is a lot of stellar competition in the $7-10 range.
And Macdaddy, Bongo's right, you need to go off-menu to get the full In & Out experience. Next time, order a 4x2(4 patties, 2 levels) with Animal fries. Toss in a hand-scooped milkshake made from real ice cream.
More to discover