Best beer

Kokanee gets my nod.
tmsorosk
Arrogant Bastard is Stone Brewery, based in Northern San Diego County. All of their beers are excellent. I must admit that I find Arrogant Bastard excessively hoppy, but that's been the trend the last few years. I think the market is finally moving past that. Nonetheless, Arrogant Bastard is one of the great beer names.
@Tmsorosk - sounds like a great business opportunity -- start selling micro-brews in Alberta!
west vleteren = rare belgian trappist... one batch per license plate every 6 month...
Tmsorosk, there must be something other than the big breweries in Alberta. Considering there are some good ones in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, you'd think there should be some in Alberta for sure. In Saskatchewan, there are very nice ones from Bushwakker Brew Pub in Regina. I'm a fan of a number of their offerings such Palliser Porter and Chico IPA. Also, a former brewmaster from Bushwakker opened Half Pints brewery in Manitoba. I'm a big fan of their Stir Stick Stout, and if someone really likes very hoppy IPA's, their Little Scrapper IPA is very good too.