Best beer

Kokanee gets my nod.
tmsorosk
If in Brazil try Brahma dark beer or Nova Schin, both reference dark beer. Domestically, Voo doo lager is solid as is Rasputin.
Good call on the Smoked Arrogant Bastard, Martykl. Excellent brew except it only comes in a four-pack. ;-)

Good luck finding these next two (though they're worth the effort):

Shipyard Bourbon Barrel Aged Double ESB (limited edition)

Drake's Brewing - Aroma Coma Pale Ale(summer seasonal)

Had both the Shipyard and Drake's at my favorite beer store which has the best selection I've ever seen anywhere. It also has a tasting room with 15 select beers on tap for $3 a glass. They rotate the offerings regularly so there's good reason to visit.

More readily available would be almost anything from Lagunitas. This is my overall favorite brewery. Their beers are great and the commentary on their packaging is very entertaining. The company motto is "Beer Speaks, People Mumble."

Kenyt mentioned Little Sumpin' Ale. I'll go one better and also suggest Little Sumpin' Wild, too. This is one of their seasonals which are all exceptional with names like Wilco Tango Foxtrot, Hairy Eyeball and Undercover Investigation Shut-Down.

The Lagunitas New DogTown Pale Ale is extra hoppy and more like an IPA than their IPA (in turn the IPA is really more like a Pale Ale; I think it's an inside joke...)

Damn, I could go on but have to go to the liquor store. There's no beer in the house and this conversation made me thirsty!
Just picked a 4-pack of Founders Backwoods Bastard. OMG it is fab! Love bourbon barreled beers.