What's your latest album purchase?

I like to read threads about albums like "the greatest soundstage", "greatest vinyl" etc. There's a lot of great tips to pick up in those!
But I did'nt find a thread here where you can post "your latest purchase".
So..
trainleader
What fun to see all the responses in this thread!!

I will definitely look into what you bought and see if there can be any good tips for me there!
My original intention was not that it would necessarily be vinyl albums. I thought the CD and possibly high res. downloads could also be involved.
The idea was that the music itself could be the center of this thread.

But I think it's great that you who bought vinyl records also gives us this extra information that is exciting and interesting to other vinyl lovers ... f.ex labels, price, quality and where you bought the album etc! And me who think that the vinyl world is exciting and attractive but have not yet taken the plunge into the world among arms and needles it`s also exciting and fun to read! I guess it's very addictive! ;)

It was not long ago I approached the high-end world.
Right now I'm about to get a better dac with more analog feel, bigger soundstage, better details, clearer sound bodies, more blacks, 3D, etc to get some closer to the sweet and liquid sound.
But later on, it may well be a vinyl player on the shelf when I have some vinyl left over from the time when I was young. Just have to convince my wife that we need one first .. ;)

So my last purchase (Roger Waters "Amuzed To Death") was a CD that was ripped to my computer and my musicprogram JRiver (I'm afraid to listen to this amazing album on vinyl when I think I get stuck and will put family finances under hefty pressure!;).

I really hope that you continue to share what you buy for music and even commenting in this thread and maybe others, so we can get advice from each other about quality music that embellish life!

Thank you all! And I wish you wonderful days with wonderful music!

Trainleader / Daniel.
Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain (MoFi)
Simon & Garfunkel - Concert in Central Park (used)
Oregon - Out of the Woods (used)
Allman Brothers - Live at the Fillmore East (Reissue)
Daniel Avery, "Drone Logic"
Nomad, "Bombino"
Tame Impala, "Lonerism"
Blood Orange, " Cupid Deluxe"
Broken Bells, "After the Disco"
Sinkane, "Mars"
From Popmarket I bought the Tool Vinyl Bundle which included
classic studio albums Undertow and Lateralus PLUS the Platinum-selling EP from 1992 – Opiate!