"Audiophile" fuses. A comparison.

Ennui has me contemplating upgrades. Have you made comparisons/evaluations
ptss
Hew, none is skeptical, but I think that it's much smarter investment to have a nice steak dinner out at Texas Roadhouse instead regardless of weather it improves or not. I always look for the best certain money can purchase and no audiophile grade fuses actually is on my list for very obvious reasons.
CZ, I prefer "Salisbury" with with mushroom & onion gravy--easier on my old teeth :-).

Re the fuses, it seems they represent a potential spot of inferior pavement on an otherwise pristine highway(I'm using reference Spectral with all ref MIT p/c's, i/c's and speaker cables)for the ac power; hence my interest.
Ptss, I have tried most of the audiophile fuses out there. Most of the time I could not hear any real difference. On some occasions when there was a difference I did not like what I heard. When I could hear a difference for the better it was subtle at best.

HOWEVER, the one fuse that was not subtle and had a huge improvement for the price/improvement ratio was the new RED fuse by Synergistic Research. It IS the real deal IMHO.

Now ideally you replace the fuse/s inside your equipment if they have any inside ones vs the ones on the outside by your power inlet. That is where you will get the most improvement.

The best part is they come with a money back guarantee.

Good luck.
I believe that's what we call an outlier, when you have difficulty hearing a fuse or whatever. That's why it's often an excellent idea to cast out outliers.