Best High End Audio Manufacturer???

Wow, what a loaded question!! Nevertheless... which company has earned the right to be called number one, king-of-the-hill, top dog, etc. Is this even a fair question? Probably not. Is this your chance to make your objective/subjective voice heard? Yes indeed. So if you had to boil it down to ONE HIGH END COMPANY that more than any other represents the paramount position, THE EPITOME OF THIS HOBBY, this is your time to cast your vote.
brauser
I would like to thank everyone who has responded to this thread. What I've observed is that it's really hard to pick just one manufacturer, because (in truth) it's taken many talented individuals to corporately bring this hobby to the incredibly high level we all enjoy.

If I should personally pick just one, I would have to go with Audio Research Corp. I currently do not have any ARC gear, but having ARC components through the years has taught me the difference between HiFi and High Definition.

Every audiophile is/has been on a journey. Everyone has a story to tell. It will be interesting to see where the industry goes from here.
MSB...Rogue....Sutherland.....for their personal and exceptional customer service. Oh, and they make damn good products.
Magnapan.

This revolutionary loudspeaker company has been around since about 1970. It was revolutionary because its speakers it did not use cones or electrostatics. Instead it uses a planar driver. Every model introduced over the years was affordable, and preserved the music. Their 3 most popular models, the 1.7, 3.7 and 20.7 are arguably best buys in their respective classes. I just love how this company quietly improve its products over time without losing focus.