New preamp, loss of low freq.?

Hooked up new preamp, and I lost what I think is some low freq slam. Reasoning behind this?
i have been rewarded with the best cleanest, accurate midrange/highs I have ever heard, but did lose some low frequencies.      Normal?  

Sanders preamplifier is the new addition. 

Should i I hook up my equalizer to  smooth out, and add some low freq. 

it it is recording dependent, I still feel I lost some bass when sanders is in the mix. 

Not complaining, this has completely opened up my energy rc-70's, I have never heard these sound so loud, so clear before.   It's I feel I lost a few octaves in the lower register. 

Better? Leave it, I can definitely get used to this sound, as before it was a small bit boomy, maybe I just need time to adjust, and to let the pre warm up for a couple weeks. 

thoughts, recommendations, tweaks? I suppose I could move the speakers a little closer to the wall, this may add a little more bass. 
128x128arctikdeth
As far as the missing bass.   I am using audioquest Quartz cables from 1991 or a1990, I'm sure things have changed since then. I will mess around with cables, and speaker wires also.   Hopefully I can get back a small portion of my low end, then all will be prefect. 

It's 2:30 now, time for a Negro Modelo !!!!  Have a good evening everyone. 

Just looked at the Onkyo P-308 and it has a switch, similar to a loudness switch but without the HF boost, it only boosts from 200zh down. Maybe you used to have this switch on when you used to listen to it, and your Sanders pre is not going to give that.? Anyway you've now learnt something about capacitor coupled outputs.

From Onkyo:

"A contra-bass switch is added for those in need of more guts down below but only at 200Hz."

Cheers George

I always had all buttons off!, no contra bass was ever used. 

Even with all the extras off, I had more boomy bottom end with onkyo.   Strange.  

Will output put volts have something to do w it? 

Sanders is only 10 volts.  

Onkyo and B&K were min 17 or 21 volts for driving the amp. I was using more of the amp, compared to the sanders

?????
Post removed 
I will hook up my onkyo eq-540 equalizer, keep everything at 0 and just lightly boost the lower freq, just a little bit.  Hate using an equalizer, but I don't have a choice, the sound I'm getting from the preamp is remarkable to say the least. Mids/highs NEVER sounded so crystalline / accurate before. Onkyo, mids & highs were recessed quite a bit more. Not as clean.  

Maybe be its a trade off' lose a wee bit of bottom end, and gain exponentially in every other aspect. Worth it, sure is!!  Will let burn in for  2 weeks, will report back. Thank you all.